fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MY MINI LUST LIST

london - on dealine...procrastinating...came up with this list to keep my mind of the grind...
leather jacket by rick owens. would love for a bummy day like today, where i just rushed out the house in a body suit by am ap, my black gladiators, a cusotm sweat shirt from red coles and a custom fitted cap, a present from my b.f. 
a dress from mike & chris...just becoming familiar with this label. but finding everything delightful. would love this for a business meeting in the meatpacking. would pair with marni block heels from this current season.
this dress was made for a friday night, candle lit dinner at the one&only resort in the maldives. i'd wear nothing but a honey lotion on my skin and tie my hair back, a touch of lip gloss and a smile....can't wait for that day to come.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin