fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Thursday, July 23, 2009

THE BLAY REPORT INTERVIEWS AMBER ROSE

www - ah. amber rose. anyone who knows me, knows i have the sickest girl crush on this girl. so imagine my joy when i, along with t.b.r editor, terrence phearse, ran into her. exactly. pure heaven. we ran after her, and with the help of lycee webb, my good friend who is now over at ford, scored an interview. this awesome one minute video, taken by phearse, focuses on amber's guess ensemble.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks really good! HOLLA

Camille Acey said...

HOT! Now why didn't we ask her what is next? I know she is with Ford now, but what else? what else? Anyway, thank you for chasing this one down. As Terrence said, we LIVE AND DIE for alla this!

Anonymous said...

no stylist? hmmmmmm if she isnt fronting bravo! kisses for my b*tches!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin